What is the 2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity?
Milwaukee drivers looking for a reliable vehicle with incredible strength and support will get everything they’re looking for and more with the new 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity. The power of this family-sized Honda crossover provides Brookfield drivers with the strength needed to take on their rugged job sites while also being able to hitch your boat or trailer for your weekend adventures. Are you wondering how much can a Honda Pilot tow? We have all of the details in our guide below!
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
The Pilot towing capacity varies depending on which Pilot configuration that you choose.
- The Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring trim levels can tow up to 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD. Upgrade and to the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System and enjoy a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds.
- Even though the Pilot Black Edition only offers AWD, you can still make the most out of the vehicle’s 5,000-pound towing capacity.
Drivers can also rely on the payload capacity of 1,420 to 1,625 pounds for additional support when handling heavy quantities.
2021 Honda Pilot Performance Specs
In addition to the powerful towing capacity, you can expect the standard 3.5L V6 engine and nine-speed automatic transmission that delivers 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque under the hood of the vehicle. The fuel-efficient PIlot also offers a large 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity.
2021 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
Hartford drivers can balance the incredible towing power and performance because of the performance and safety features that provide additional support and handling. Below is a look at the Honda Pilot towing and safety features:
- The HondaLink keeps you connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more from afar.
- The Eco Assist System informs you of your fuel usage status to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Hill Start Assist sensors will detect when you’re on a hill and notify the system to apply the brakes as you’re moving your foot from the brake to the gas pedal.
- The Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System doesn’t just boost the Pilot’s towing capacity, but it also helps it tackle just about any kind of driving surface.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines uses a rearview camera to help you get the best parking spaces or hitch a trailer or camper with ease.
Explore the Honda Pilot in West Bend!
After learning about the Honda Pilot towing capacity, come and visit our dealership near Mequon to experience everything the new Honda Pilot for sale has to offer. We’ll make sure that you drive home in the new Pilot configuration that’s sure to enhance your driving experience. Have any questions in the meantime? Give us a call. Don’t forget — we also offer an unbeatable selection of new vehicle specials for extra savings.
More from Morrie's West Bend Honda
The new Honda CR-V is a popular choice among Milwaukee drivers. From the advanced safety technology to the excellent fuel economy, this compact SUV checks all of the boxes. Are you wondering about the CR-V interior and exterior dimensions? We have you covered in our handy guide below! Learn about the CR-V exterior dimensions,…
Milwaukee drivers looking for a reliable vehicle with incredible strength and support will get everything they’re looking for and more with the new 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity. The power of this family-sized Honda crossover provides Brookfield drivers with the strength needed to take on their rugged job sites while also being able to…
The new Honda CR-V offers a spacious interior that’s loaded with safety and entertainment technology, which is no surprise to see that it checks off all the boxes for many Wisconsin families. In addition to those incredible features, the Honda CR-V MPG reaches as high as 28 city / 34 highway• – these are…