2020 Honda Pilot MPG
One of the many reasons why Brookfield drivers have come to rely on Honda SUVs is their incredible dependency no matter if you’re traveling near or far. That’s why the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG is wowing Honda customers along with this models strong performance specs and advanced technology. Take a closer look at the 2020 Honda Pilot fuel economy and then get behind the wheel of this updated model when you stop by Morrie's West Bend Honda.
2020 Honda Pilot Fuel Economy
So, how much MPG does the Honda Pilot get? This all depends on which trim level you choose as the Pilot lineup features distinct drivetrain and transmission combinations to ensure you achieve the performance you’re looking for. Here are the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings by trim level below:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: 2WD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: AWD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
2020 Honda Pilot Performance and Towing Capacity
No matter which Pilot trim level you choose, you can rely on its powerful 3.5L V6 engine configuration that delivers 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. Drivers will also appreciate a larger 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity so they can minimize frequent stops to the gas station. Where the Pilot also shines is its towing capacity. When you opt for standard 2WD you’ll have a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds and a higher towing capacity of 5,000 pounds when you upgrade to the optional Variable Torque Management AWD System.
2020 Honda Pilot Technology Features
With a fuel efficient ride and impressive towing performance, the 2020 Honda Pilot fuel economy is further supported by advanced technology and safety features designed to offer more support and smoother handling on the road. These features enable drivers to monitor the condition of their vehicle, conserve more fuel, and make it through tough conditions with ease. Take a look at the available technology feature for the Pilot below:
- HondaLink – Where you can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Take On the Road with the 2020 Honda Pilot at Morrie's West Bend Honda
Are you ready to experience the power of the 2020 Honda Pilot fuel economy in person? At Morrie's West Bend Honda we have an impeccable inventory of new Honda Pilot models for sale to meet your driving needs and fit your budget. Our finance team can even show you more great offers on available Honda SUVs and crossovers for sale, as well as our used Honda SUVs. Get the car financing or leasing process started by visiting our Honda dealership near Hartford or contact us with questions!
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.