Exterior:Satin White Pearl
Engine:2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V
Fuel Efficiency:24 CITY / 30 HWY
2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i Odometer is 7658 miles below market average! AWD 6-Speed 2.5L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V
The vehicle shopping experience should be as easy, fun and exciting as owning a car. That’s why we created Buy Happy. It is our promise to change the way you buy and own a car.
As part of our Buy Happy Promise this Buy Happy Basic vehicle includes:
*Our Best Price First, Pure and Simple.
*A lifetime of Buy Happy car washes.
*The Buy Happy Safety Net 7-day exchange policy.
*Buy Happy Rewards that can be earned and redeemed on future purchases.
Additionally, every Buy Happy Basic vehicle undergoes a thorough vehicle inspection and is reconditioned to our Buy Happy standard. We place a copy of the inspection on the window of every car on the lot so you get extra peace of mind purchasing a pre-owned vehicle from Morrie’s.
* Need a lot of interior room? Reasonable fuel economy? Rugged durability? All-weather capability? Good results on crash tests? And all that at an affordable price? The 2014 Outback should be high on your list. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious interior; comfortable ride; excellent visibility; clever roof rails; above average off-road capability. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Subaru Outback has what you need to explore whenever and wherever with confidence. The 2014 Subaru Outback now comes standard with adaptive transmission control with a continuously variable automatic transmission. The optional nav system also now includes a multimedia system with smartphone integration. With Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and a rugged suspension, you get car-like handling with SUV capabilities. Outback is available with an innovative driver-assist system: EyeSight, a combination of four systems that help the driver watch for and avoid trouble ahead. Choose the 173-hp 2.5-liter 4-cylinder SUBARU BOXER engine and a refined Lineartronic CVT combine to get up to 30 highway MPG. Or opt for the 256-hp 3.6-liter 6-cylinder SUBARU BOXER engine. The Outback is smartly equipped with retractable and adjustable cross bars, ample cargo room, and an array of places to store, stash, secure, hook up and tie-down. The spacious cabin and clever designs found on every Outback make getting in, getting out and getting all of your gear easier for you and your passengers. Generous legroom in the back, plenty of hip room in the front and spacious headroom all around make everyone comfortable with plenty of room for plenty of stuff. Fold down the 65/35 split seats and you can boost your cargo capacity to more than 71 cubic feet when big plans call for big things. Outback offers the latest in technology. Standard Bluetooth connectivity, steering-wheel-mounted controls, voice activated 7-inch touch screen GPS navigation system, NavTraffic, rear-vision camera, auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink, power tilt/sliding-glass moonroof, windshield wiper de-icer, heated side mirrors, heated front seats, and a 440-watt 9-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio system with amplifier and subwoofer, HD Radio, USB port iPod control, and SiriusXM satellite radio. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- CD player
- MP3 decoder
- Radio data system
- Air Conditioning
- Rear window defroster
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Remote keyless entry
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Four wheel independent suspension
- Speed-sensing steering
- Traction control
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- ABS brakes
- Anti-whiplash front head restraints
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Front anti-roll bar
- Low tire pressure warning
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Overhead airbag
- Rear anti-roll bar
- Brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control
- Fully automatic headlights
- Panic alarm
- Security system
- Speed control
- Bumpers: body-color
- Power door mirrors
- Roof rack
- Driver door bin
- Driver vanity mirror
- Front reading lights
- Illuminated entry
- Outside temperature display
- Overhead console
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Rear seat center armrest
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Front Bucket Seats
- Split folding rear seat
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage
- Passenger door bin
- Rear window wiper
- Variably intermittent wipers
- *ALLOY WHEELS
- Beautiful Outback Will not last long
The '14 Outback is a fun car to drive and great for anyone who enjoys outdoor sports in any season. It's compact but gives you traction in snow and crud and you only find in the larger SUVs.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Vehicle pricing includes all Offers, Incentives, Destination, and Handling. Tax, Title, Licensing, and Tags are not included in vehicle’s price.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (262) 671-1719 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.